Wednesday 24 November 2010

'Obscured From View'...........

Not my film, this title is about something different.  This title is an excellent way to describe the situation with the computers today.  I came in to school, turned up an extra 15 minutes early to enquire about the problem with the transfer of files from the school computer to my portable harddrive (which works with every other computer, apart from the ones in the edit suite) to be turned back and told that the media lessons were cancelled for the rest of the week - the school was robbed.

When I was told this, I felt gutted, tearful and angry.  I couldn't believe it at first but now I've come to accept it.  At least the work is safely on the server and the only thing that was stolen was the iMacs in the edit suite and room 907, but it means that I can't get back on track with my short film until January because I don't have the new version of the project on my portable hard drive or on my iMac at home.  I wonder what will happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment