Monday 17 January 2011

2011: The Beginning of The End of Editing

It's our first day back, but sitting in the editing room feels like 2010 again.  It brings back emotional memories: same computer, same file, but different me with different ideas on how to piece the short film together.

The new technician, Adam, resolved the problem I had with transferring files larger than 20GB to my portable hard-drive.  The format as previously mentioned, was MS-DOS (fat 32) - a Windows format which can't accept copies of over 20GB for a still unspecified reason.  He reformatted my portable hard-drive to Mac OS Extended (Journaled) (the other option was partitioning, splitting and concatting files, but that seemed too long).  Now I can edit at home and school again!!

Editing is back on track - and here is a trailer of what you can expect to see in 'Obscured From View'.  I've uploaded the trailer to YouTube, to gain as much interest as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment